Christmas Ride, Dine and Social

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jackie Hough Jackie Hough 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Jackie Hough Jackie Hough 
    Participant

A Christmas Ride and Dine and Social evening is planned on Thursday December 29th from Burniston.
    There will be a mountain bike ride planned for 5.30-7.30. If the weather is miserable or the ground is very muddy this will be an urban ride.
    Katy Bowley is also planning a shorter kids ride, probably along the railway line depending on weather and conditions.
    Then we are booked into the Three Jolly Sailors in Burniston. Kids are booked in from about 6.30 and the big kids from 7.30. I hope the two groups merge over beers and puddings somehow!!
    The road groups are very welcome to join us on the ride (we can make it an urban or semi urban around the roads of Harwood Dale) or come and just join the meal at 7.30.

I will need numbers of diners by Thursday 22nd December. Please leave a reply to this on the forum or text Jackie on 07752420911

Should be a good little Christmas Pudding burner getting us ready for New Year. Hope to see you all there,
    Jackie

Profile photo of Mark L Mark L 
    Participant

If I can bring the wife and daughter then please count us in.

Participant

Yes! I will add 3 to the total.
    Jackie

Participant

Just a reminder I will need numbers by the end of next week,
    Thanks
    Jackie

Profile photo of Chris Garforth Chris Garforth 
    Participant

Hi Jackie – did you get my message re. one to ride mtg and two to dine? If not, please add us! Thanks

Chris

Participant

Hi Chris,
    Yes I have you down,Thanks
    Jackie

Participant

Just to confirm there are 24 ride and diners booked in on Thursday 29th December (some are dining only)
    The Three Jolly Sailors are happy for people to order on the night, so no pre-ordering needed.
    In case any one gets there early the table is booked under ‘Richardsons’ and we have the conservatory.
    The ride will start at 5.30 ready to ride and will be a mountain bike ride (probably urban). It will be suitable for children and we can add loops in to make it harder for Bob and Rick!!
    We are back at the pub from 7pm, may be a bit later for some if the big boys do a longer ride. But we will aim to have the families back for 7pm.
    Please contact me if you have any questions, probably best by text on my phone

Many thanks, and until then have a fantastic Christmas!
    Jackie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2018 Richardsons Cycle Club

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account