Volunteers needed for TT series

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dan Joyce Dan Joyce 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Dan Joyce Dan Joyce 
    Keymaster

Our TT series starts in April. It can only happen with your help. We’re sharing events with Scarborough Paragon this year, but while that means we’re organising fewer events we’ll need more volunteers at each event we do run – because there will be more riders.

Right now I’m particularly looking for volunteers for the April events: Sunday 16 and Thursday 27. I need a minimum of TWO volunteers to help Paul Griffiths and me on Sunday 16, and I need a minimum of THREE volunteers to help Paul Marr on Thursday 27.

Please let me know if you can help.

See below for more details. (We’re only providing volunteers for the events in blue.)

null

Profile photo of Dave Schubert Dave Schubert 
    Participant

Hi Dan
    Happy to do the Brompton 6/7/17

Dave Schu

Keymaster

Cheers, Dave. I’ll put you on my list.

Still looking for another volunteer for Sunday 16, to help me, Paul G and Mark Williams.

Profile photo of Paul Lane Paul Lane 
    Participant

Hi Dan. Please put me down to help on the 27th April at Snainton. Cheers, paul

Keymaster

Cheers, Paul. That’s great. We might end up with more bodies on the night, but I need to be sure ahead of time that we have enough for a marshal on the first corner, a time keeper, a pusher off, and a spotter at the finish. (Doubling up isn’t always possible with the numbers we’re getting.)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2018 Richardsons Cycle Club

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account