Welcome to the new website

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ian Dowkes Ian Dowkes 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Dan Joyce Dan Joyce 
    Keymaster

If you’ve got this far: congratulations! You’re on the new site. There will inevitably be a bit of a bedding in period, where we tweak things until we’re happy with them. Please bear with us during this transition. We’ll get there.

Profile photo of Bryden Simpson Bryden Simpson 
    Participant

Got this far……..looks like Chris has as well!!! Realised that with iPad I need to be logged into Facebook then log into club site…..

Profile photo of Russ Cryer Russ Cryer 
    Participant

Got this far,hopefully I can post on the forum…

Profile photo of Russ Cryer Russ Cryer 
    Participant

Looks like its worked on the PC and on the phone 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Russ Cryer Russ Cryer.
    Profile photo of Paul Lane Paul Lane 
    Participant

My ipad really isn’t happy with the new site. Could be I need a software update. I’ll soldier on!

Profile photo of Mark Williams Mark Williams 
    Participant

Made it

Profile photo of Dan Joyce Dan Joyce 
    Keymaster

Let me know how it goes, folks. It works okay on my on my laptop and, if anything, better on my phone. It *should* work on anything, but you never know. The website is very much a work in progress so if we need to change something, we will.

Profile photo of Ian Dowkes Ian Dowkes 
    Participant

Must be working and be easy as I managed to get myself on board. Well done Dan.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2018 Richardsons Cycle Club

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account